( Later I will add "After" )
1.Before: Right Foot almost completely numb and thick feeling. Occasionally left foot feels numb.
2. Before: right leg stiff, weak & limited in movement
3. Before: Because of Right Foot drop and weak leg and lack of coordination walking is very difficult. Cane and foot brace mandatory for any distance outside of the house. Uneven surfaces a maneuvering nightmare.
4. Before: Can not look up or around while moving dizziness & room spins. Need to hold on to something to look at the sky. Easily thrown off balance. Must turn or look slowly.
5. Before: Extreme mind numbing fatigue periodically throughout the day. Recooperate for 20 minutes after 10 minutes of activity.
6. Before: Heat busts my butt. Can’t do anything but sit or lay down.
7. Before: Constant ringing in ears.
8. Before: Cold feet. In winter almost painful especially the right foot.
9. Before: Occasional roaring in ears. Like when you yawn, but I’m not yawning.
10. Before: No lift to right leg which makes climbing stairs an awesome task to contemplate. Like knee, Hip fexors don’t lift either.
11. Before: 2 toes on Right foot turn blue… same toes that have no lift.
12. Before: Totally spastic walking first thing in the morning.
13. Before: Occasional Brain fog. Can’t think quickly or verbalize quickly often get tongue tied.